Meet the Regions Process and Industrial Automation Leaders, 20+ Speakers, 20 Hours of Learning, 20 Sessions
3–4 September 2019, Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE
SPS Automation Middle East is the newly launched in the SPS expanding group. Attended by experts in Automation, IoT and AI Industry under one roof, providing the right platform to showcase the latest innovations and solutions.
The adoption of emerging technologies and Industry 4.0 has already begun in the region. However, while market leaders are making the most of the fourth industrial revolution, there is still a great deal of room for the rest of the manufacturing and industrial companies to gain a competitive advantage and increase performance and productivity through Industrial Automation.
Join us at the conference held alongside the SPS Automation exhibition and gain an in-depth understanding into how you can implement advanced automation solutions to optimise your production processes and enhance your business performance.
The Conference brings together strategists with technical know-how presenting various sectors and topics. They will share their challenges and opportunities presented by globally trending technologies in Industry 4.0, Digitilization, Smart Manufacturing, Big data, IoT applications, Artificial Intelligence and many more
Be part of industry leadership that addresses
- The regions diversification away from oil based revenue and expanding various sectors (creating manufacturing hubs, technology hubs and industries to support industrial automation).
- The convergence of IoT in future factories and use of big data to make better decisions
- Manufacturers needs and additional ways to increase productivity and efficiency, and reduce operations costs and waste
- The lack of enough manufacturers in the region (the plan of the UAE and KSA goes in the direction to become more independent from Oil & Gas and increase the manufacturing industry)
- The critical need of encouraging specialized workforce to manage the new-tech instrumentation and solutions
- The lack of knowledge about the latest automation technology
- Food Processing and Packaging
- Oil & Gas
- Aerospace and Defense
- Transportation and Logistics
- IT, Technology & Software
- Medical, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Automation Solution Providers
Managing Directors, Vice Presidents, Directors, General Managers, Senior Managers, Heads and Supervisors from the following job functions:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Vice President: Digital
- Strategic Planning
- Technical and Engineering
- Projects in Automation
- Operational Excellence
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Process Management
- Production / Manufacturing
- Plant Management
- Business and Process Improvement