Registration, getting to the show, events taking place and everything else visitors need to know.
|Dates & Venue|
|Show dates||18 - 19 November, 2020|
|Venue||Dubai World Trade Centre|
Who should visit?
It is vital for industry professionals from the following business sectors to visit the exhibition:
- Mechanical Infrastructure
- Engineer Experts (civil, electrical, and mechanical)
- Government & Governmental companies
- Industrial Plant & System Designers
- Manufacturers of plants & machineries
- Manufacturers operating in diverse industries
- Project Managers
- Research Centers
- Scientific, Technic & Technologic Faculties
- System Integrators
- CEO / Managing Director / President / Vice President / Directors
- IT Director/ Manager
- Marketing Director/ Manager
- Purchase Director/ Manager
- R&D Director
- Technology Director
Visitor Admission - Free Entry
Being a trade exhibition, entry is restricted to trade-only visitors. Registration is compulsory for entry, and visitors have 2 options for registration:
This is the most convenient registration option that helps you avoid standing in queues, waiting and filling up forms to enter the exhibition. Here are some easy ways to get you visitor badges through registering online:
- Print-at-home badges: Register online to receive your digital badge before the show. Print your badge at home or office to avoid going through the registration counters at the venue.
Note: Print at home badges will be available closer to the show date.
- Q-Jump Kiosks: Alternatively, you will receive your self-collection code via email that will allow you to print and collect your own badge at the one of the many Q-Jump kiosks within seconds during the show days
On the days of the show, registration counters and writing desks will be placed outside the halls. Visitors can fill out the registration forms placed on the writing desks and then go to the registration counter to complete their registration formalities.
Please note that your business card would also be required.
Getting to the show
Whether you're an international visitor flying into Dubai, or based in the UAE, here you will find all the information you need to know about getting to the show and staying in Dubai.
- Exhibition grounds
- Travel desk, accommodation and visa
- Transport options and parking
- Venue map
Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. Here you can find an overview of the venue, halls, entrance and other important information about the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
In case you are driving to the exhibition, the venue offers multiple parking facilities around the premises, very close to the exhibition centre. To locate the various free and paid parking spots easily, click here to view the Parking map.
- 2019 Post Show Report (pdf, 899 KB)