4th September 2019
||Chairman’s Opening Remarks & Welcome
Digital Transformation & Organisational Shifts
Delivering end-to-end digital transformation in today’s technology environment
Speaker: Marouan Aouri, Chief Architect and Digital Transformation Director, Cognizant
|09:30||Humans vs Machines, Future vs Now, Skills Gap and New Careers
Speaker: Wael Bazzi. Chair, Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering & Professor of Computer Engineering, School of Engineering, American University in Dubai (AUD)
|10:00||Incorporating young leaders in automation technology
Speaker: Dr. Mohammad Al Khawaldah, Assistant Professor, Electro-mechanical Engineering Program, Abu Dhabi Polytechnic, Institute of Applied Technology
|10:30||Multi-sector Leaders Panel Discussion
Building the digital enterprise of the future in the era of automation, transformation, AI and machine learning
- Implementing a successful AI strategy for your organisation
- Where are the biggest challenges or inhibitors for building digital operations capabilities?
- How are data analytics capabilities and opportunities organised in your company?
- Which return on investment period (ROI) do you expect from your digital investments?
Marouan Aouri, Chief Architect and Digital Transformation Director, Cognizant
Adam Lalani, CIO and Digital Transformation and Information Security Strategist.
Wael Bazzi. Chair, Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering & Professor of Computer Engineering, School of Engineering, American University in Dubai (AUD)
Dr. Mohammad Al Khawaldah, Assistant Professor, Electro-mechanical Engineering Program, Abu Dhabi Polytechnic, Institute of Applied Technology
|11:15||DELTA ELECTRONICS MASTERCLASS: Delta Electronics Industrial Automation Solutions
Speaker: Mazen Suleiman, Regional Sales Manager, Middle East and Africa, Delta Electronics
EtherCAT, the fastest automation field bus in the world
Speaker: Berley M. Rajan, Technical Sales Specialist, Beckhoff Automation
Robotic Process Automation
|12:00||The Power of Warehouse Automation:
Why businesses should turn to technology to drive profitability
- Top warehousing challenges today and how automation can resolve them
- The role of software in warehouse management and material flow orchestration
- Virtual and augmented services for automated technologies
- Intelligent automation: how robots and AI are redefining business operations
- Envisioning the warehouse and distribution centres of the future
Speaker: Alain Kaddoum, General Manager, Swisslog
Future of Supply Chain Automation
|12:30||Blockchain in Industries:
How decentralised systems will change the face of logistics and supply chain
Adam Lalani, CIO and Digital Transformation and Information Security Strategist
|13:00||Technical Application Presentation:
Application of Six Sigma, RPA and Automation - Where Strategy meets Process Improvement & Technology
- Will automation investments encourage innovation?
- How six sigma can maximize existing technologies’ support for technologies such as IIoT, AI etc?
- What are the process barriers to information flows that create a digital thread?
Speaker: Thabani Ndlovu, Regional Operations Excellence Manager - Middle East and Africa – Lean, Quality & HSE, CEVA Logistics
Speaker: Andrey Kras, Account Manager, Daifuku
|14:10||Strategic Supply Chain Debate:
Increasing warehousing efficiency & Using technology to improve the supply chain
- Connecting production processes to suppliers, logistics, product lifecycle and ordering systems
- Enabling real-time asset tracking and inventory management
- Reviewing case study examples and the impact on manufacturing operations
Raphael Hallenbarter, Corporate Supply Chain Director, Transmed
Federico Ruiz, Supply Chain Manager EMEA, Valmont Middle East
Andrey Kras, Account Manager, Daifuku
Speaker: Jonathan Machin, Global Sales Manager, PROCENTEC
|15:10||End of SPS Automation Conference